Research and development
This includes but is not limited to:
- Development of forensic, pentesting tools and others
- Reverse engineering (analysis of application operation without the source code)
- Fraud and abuse detection
- Custom exploit mitigations, systems hardening and configuration
- Development of IT systems
- Vulnerability and malware analysis
Penetration tests and code review
Exemplary course of a penetration test:
- Arrangements concerning the scope of the test.
- Initial reconnaissance.
- Identification of vulnerabilities.
- Attempts to use the vulnerabilities and escalation
- Technical report with repair instructions.
- Report consultations.
- Final report with a summary for the executive officers.
- Repair actions taken by the organization or the software provider.
- Optional retest.
I work in computer repair shop and I cant praise Kon-Boot enough. Thank you for making my life less miserable!
Quality tools, quality research and quality services. Always looking forward to more from you.
Five seconds and my problems are resolved! Kon-Boot is a life saver, thank you!